What do you need for a spa day?
There’s not a lot you need to take with you on your spa day, but a few essentials will help you to make the most the day, make you feel comfortable and allow total relaxation.
When it comes to your spa day experience with us we provide Towels, Robes and toiletries in the changing rooms so here’s what you need to bring:
- Wear something comfortable to arrive in, and to leave in, if you would prefer to get changed for lunch however we do allow you to dine in your gown!
- Bring two swimming costumes – one for using the wet facilities and one to have your treatment in, this way you do not have to lay in a wet cozzy.
- Bring a pair of flip flops.
- If you’re staying overnight, bring a small bag that you can bring into the spa with any bits and pieces such as a book, hairbrush etc so you don’t have to keep returning to your room.
- Bring a magazine or your favourite book for a good lounging session!