Welcome back to Chakra Spa!
We know it’s been a while, and we can’t wait to see you again at Chakra Spa!
Our team has been working hard to ensure our spa is Covid-19 safe, and we’ve implemented a range of new Covid-19 health and safety measures.
Your booking confirmation
Please check your email junk folder after you’ve made a booking at our spa, as your booking confirmation might get sent there!
This email confirmation will have your treatment times and a Covid-19 health questionnaire we need you to fill in before you arrive at the spa.
If you haven’t received a booking confirmation, please contact our team who will be happy to help.
Our Covid-19 safety measures
Keeping our guests and staff healthy and happy is our priority, and to ensure your visit is enjoyable, peaceful and safe we’ve put a range of Covid-19 measures in place.
At Chakra Spa, we’ve:
- Introduced a one-way system and social distancing around the spa, with helpful signs and floor marking to guide you around
- Staggered the arrival times of our guests, and spaced out our treatment times enabling you to enjoy our spa safely
- Reduced our guest numbers, so there’s fewer people in the spa at any one time
- Installed hand sanitiser stations around the spa, including by the swimming pool
- Introduced an enhanced standard of hygiene and cleaning, including frequent and deeper cleaning of all areas, facilities and touchpoints before and after guests have used them
- Equipped our staff with Covid-19 safety training and plenty of PPE, including face masks/visors that can be used during treatments and gloves (when they’re needed!)
- Made provisions for staff to stick to social distancing where possible, and use protective screens where needed
Coming to our spa in East Grinstead
Please note all our guests need to fill in a Covid-19 health check before you arrive, which will be provided by our staff, and we’ll complete the health check and take your temperature on arrival. If you’re unsure about any of the questions feel free to let us know.
Following the government’s updated guidelines on the use of face masks, please note all spa guests will need to wear a face mask in all public areas of the spa, including by the poolside.
You don’t need to wear a face mask while you’re using the swimming pool or during your treatment unless you wish to.
Well also provide you with a robe and slippers when you arrive at the spa – to keep them secure and fresh, they’ve been kept in sealed packages which you’ll be able to open at the spa!
Which facilities are available at Chakra Spa?
As well as having your treatments, you’ll also be able to use our heated indoor swimming pool.
Please note that our gym, sauna, steam room, spa pool, and tennis courts will temporarily remain closed. As soon as we’re able to reopen them, you’ll be the first to know!
Our changing rooms will also remain closed temporarily to ensure we’re meeting the government’s guidelines on social distancing. However, the toilets and sinks will be available for you to use in our nearby Bar.
Using our spa’s indoor swimming pool
Whether you want to do some laps of the pool or fancy a relaxing dip, please keep the following in mind when you’re using our spa’s swimming pool:
- Please change in your hotel room and arrive ready to use the pool, dressed in your swimming costume
- We’ve introduced a one-way system for entering and leaving the swimming pool area, and distancing measures within the pool – only three people can be in the pool at any time with up to eight people using the lounging area during your pre-booked time slot only.
- To protect other pool users, we’re asking all swimmers to take a quick shower before and after you use the swimming pool using the pool-side showers (don’t worry about bringing your own soap – we’ve got plenty ready for you to use in the shower area)
- Remember to wear your face mask when you’re at the poolside (you don’t need to wear a mask while you’re in the pool)
How to book your spa package at Chakra Spa
If you’re ready to indulge in a rejuvenating spa break, we have a special spa package available.
Our spa cancellation policy and Covid-19 safety
If you feel unwell or develop any symptoms of Covid-19 within 24 hours of your spa appointment, the cancellation charge will be waived as the wellbeing of our guests is our priority.
If you’re unsure about whether or not you should come for your spa treatment please call our spa and our helpful team will be happy to advise you on your options.
If you would like to cancel your spa treatment for any other reasons, again please contact our team.
Simply give us a call on 01342 337755. Thanks for helping us to keep our spa a healthy, safe and happy community.