Indulge In Some You-Time at Chakra Spa
In the heart of East Grinstead, Chakra Spa is the perfect place for pampering yourself!
With five contemporary treatment rooms, two nail bars and two pedicure thrones, you’ll be treated like royalty.
Not only this, but our indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool provide an ideal retreat from the daily grind or fitness fans can work up a sweat in our boutique gym or on our tennis courts.
We use only the finest products from Caudalie and The Natural Spa Factory during our treatments and we’re proud to be one of the first spas in the country to offer a dedicated range of Vegan spa treatments.
Covid-19 Safety Measures at Chakra Spa
To keep our wonderful guests safe, relaxed and pampered, our spa has introduced a range of new Covid-19 safety measures around the spa, which includes:
- A one-way system and social distancing, with signage and markers
- Spacing out our guests’ arrival times and treatment times
- Reduced numbers of guests in the spa at any one time
- Hand sanitiser stations available around the spa and swimming pool
- An enhanced standard of cleaning and hygiene, with frequent and deeper cleaning of all public areas before and after our guests have used them
- Providing our staff with enhanced Covid-19 safety training and PPE
Explore our other safety measures and new Covid-19 procedures here.
Please note that only some of our spa facilities will be open to guests at this time.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday: 6.30am-8.30pm (last entry at 8pm)
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 7.30am -7.30pm (last entry at 7pm)
Please note that ‘Adult Only (15 years+)’ swimming times are: 10am – 5pm.